Friday, May 28, 2010

5/28 random. . .

Liddy is trying out a new hairdo-I love little girls! And I love that she has enough hair to have some fun with! I just keep staring at this picture-I love it so much! Her expression, her eyes. I might need to print this one off.

Aidan's last day of school was today. He told Ann Michelle (my friend-we do carpool together) that he was "happy/sad". A child's version of bittersweet. I fear he has a boring summer ahead of him. I vow now to do my best that that doesn't happen.

I have a 2 year old for sale! He likes to dump food out on the floor, flood bathrooms, and throw tantrums. But, he also gives wonderful hugs, amazing kisses, loves to cuddle, is a wonderful brother and says "Mama" adorably. On second thought, maybe I'll keep him.

It's the first day of summer vacation, and it is windy and rainy. So we made this to feel better. Cake can cure many ills. Especially if there is a smiley face on it.

Isn't it cute? The boys helped, by eating the leftover frosting.


It is also National Hamburger Day-and we are going to celebrate in style! (Reeeed Robin!)Hamburgers are my favorite food-I am glad they have a day dedicated to them.

Thus ends my random ramblings of May 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment