Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reasons I Love Being a Mom

-Dandelion bouquets
-Open mouth, sticky, wet kisses
-Little warm fingers holding mine
-Aidan saying, "You look beautiful Mom!" when I haven't showered all day
-Reading storybooks
-Pictures left for "MOMMY" on my bedside table
-Running my fingers through soft baby hair
-Arms that reach out for you, and only you
-Lavender baby lotion and hooded towels
-Mispronounced words, that only you understand
-Spontaneous dance parties
-Watching a face light up when they understand something
-Little hands clapping
-Baby shoes
-Little dresses and hair bows
-Cuddling on the couch
-Fingerprints on the sliding glass door
-Pushing kids on swings over and over
-Laughing and giggles

P.S. I just thought of another one! I love that my kisses seem to have magical healing properties!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to agree with all of this list. I too love being a mom. Some days are so hard, but overall, it is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very cute Rachel! Miss you guys! Michele could you send me another invite to your blog cause for some reason I can't see it..abbeypatterson@gmail.com. Thanks Love ya

    ReplyDelete