Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Has Spring Finally Sprung?!?!

I looked out my window and what did I see? My crocuses popping up! What a nice sign that spring might actually be coming. I know my kids are sure thrilled. I can hardly keep Wyatt inside the house now that the trampoline has gone up. I am always happy to say goodbye to winter and hello to summer. Goodbye heavy coats, long sleeved shirts, soups, blankets, socks, snow, and high heating bills! Hello cute capris, t-shirts, picnics, flip flops, playing outside, colorful flowers, fresh cut grass and open windows! What are your favorite things about this time of year?

1 comment:

  1. What??? You like to say goodbye to soup? That's my favorite part of Fall! And, I wear flip-flops all year, but it's a lot warmer here than there ;-)

    ReplyDelete