Monday, March 1, 2010

Barnes' Big Birthday Bash 2010!

So, we have 3 birthdays within 2 weeks at our house. Miss Lydia starts off the festivities on February 21, Jeremy's birthday is February 26, and Wyatt finishes off the fun on March 8. So, in celebration of Liddy's 1st, Jeremy's 30th, and Wyatt's 2nd, we had a combined family party last Friday. I love this picture of all the birthday kids. Since I dedicated the last post to Lydia, and Wyatt's day is coming up, this one will mostly be about my wonderful husband big 3-0!
Isn't he handsome? I love this man so much! He is such a hard worker and provider for us, the least I could do was arrange a party for him. Jeremy is a wonderful father. I always tell him that I couldn't have created a better husband myself. We also went out on a date the next night-we recommend the movie "Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief." It was great!

I just couldn't resist this picture-this is the embodiment of my Wyatt. He is such a sweet goofball. And so very handsome, too.
Wyatt's birthday cupcake-he did so well blowing out the candles. As you can see in the picture, he is kind of mesmerized by the flame. Lydia also had her own cupcake with 1 candle on it, but we have no pictures of that. The cupcakes were funfetti cupcakes with funfetti frosting. I have to thank Aidan and Kayleen for helping me out with those. They did a great job!

The "old man's" cake. Look at all those candles! He mangaged to blow them all out with one breath. I guess he gets his wish-I wonder what it was?
So, happy birthday everyone! I am so grateful to be your mommy and your wife. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again to Jeremy! Such cute pictures of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to have so many birthdays at the same time. It gives a good excuse to have a big party! :) Happy Birthday to all of them. That Lydia sure is a doll.

    ReplyDelete