Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aidan's 1st Soccer Game

<
Aidan had his first soccer game tonight! It was all he could talk about from the moment he woke up this morning. Aidan set out his new shorts and shin guards before he even got dressed for the day. He looked so cute in his soccer uniform. He was put on the yellow team-he seems to have a good coach and team.
It was so adorable to see all the little 4 and 5 year olds running around after the ball, really not knowing what they are supposed to do.
But it sure looked like they had fun! I know that Aidan sure did. And of course, we had to celebrate at Aidan's favorite restraunt-McDonald's! It was a very fun evening. Yea Aidan!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I found you! Welcome to blogger!! Your little family is so adorable! I love the picture of Wyatt and his sweet sister. - SO cute! We need to get together again. - Or just have Aidan over to play! Give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so cute!!! Go Aiden!!! I bet that was fun. And I am sure he needed to celebrate!! So how often are his soccer games?

    ReplyDelete