Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Tonight I am just wanting to write down some thoughts I have. And advance apology for the cheesiness.

I am thankful. I am actually so incredibly blessed and I spend too much time worrying about everything that I don't have that I never actually think about what I have. I have an amazing, hard working, kind and generous husband who is my world and I am his. I have 3 beautiful, wonderful, healthy children that I love and who love me. I have a family who loves me unconditionally and is willing to help out whenever we need them too. I have great friends who are such a support system to me and that I am able to have fun with. We have a warm roof over our heads. We have the gospel in our lives. Jeremy has a good, steady job with good benefits that he enjoys. We have everything we need and a lot of what we want. I have talents that I am blessed to share with others. I am happy. And I am thankful for that. I need to keep working on remembering that I am thankful for all the many things that I have.

I am also thankful for what I am. I wear many hats-mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, soon to be student, member of the Church, daughter of God. All these experiences have turned me into who and what I am. Every experience bad, good and otherwise have turned me into me! I wouldn't change a thing. And I am thankful for that. I am just thankful. Thankful for everything I have, am and going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment