Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random 11/17

Today, the babies (actually, I can't call them babies for much longer-they are getting too big!) were watching "Super Why" on PBS. When it got to the part that they said to "put your hand in" (talking to the "audience") Lydia squealed and pointed to the TV. Wyatt, on the other hand, politely shook his head no. I must have laughed for 5 minutes.

Wyatt does a mean robot. We found this out during one of our random dance parties. Lydia has a sweet twirl (and will probably be our singer) and Aidan jumps up and down and wiggles his fanny.

The no cable thing has been one of the best things to happen ever. We get so much more done, we have so much more fun as a family, even the Spirit is stronger. And honestly, we don't miss it all that much.

I had Parent Teacher Conferences for Aidan last week. He is doing great! His handwriting is looking so good, he is a reading maniac and he has a natural talent for math. We are so proud of him! Aidan loves school, loves his teacher, has great friends, and just has a desire to do good.

I am getting so excited for Christmas. I am making a good majority of gifts this year (unfortunately, I can't post about several of them yet because then it wouldn't be a surprise for you!) and it has been fun to find materials and try to make it perfect for the person recieving the gift. I love this time of year!

Wyatt, Lydia and I spent and hour and a half at the pet store today. We looked at every fish, every reptile (Lydia did not like these so much), every rodent (I think they both wanted to bring home a ferret) and every bird in the store. The were so excited and I just loved seeing them observing all the animals. I love watching them have experiences like this.

We got family pictures done. They really turned out well. Luckily, most of you will be recieving one shortly in your Christmas card. I think I look hot. You'll have to let me know what you think ;) I am designing new wall decor around this picture. I'll have to post when I get it done and perfect.

Jeremy and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 1 on Saturday. I am so excited! 1-because I get to go on a date with Jeremy! We haven't done that in a while and 2-I love Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment