Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aidan's Favorites-age 6

So, I sat down with the new 6 year old to interview him about his favorite things over the last year. (I hope to find or take a much better picture in the near future.) Favorite color? blue
Favorite foods? watermelon, french fries, roast (grilled) cheese sandwiches
Favorite movie? Everybody's Hero
Favorite TV show? Spongebob Squarepants
Favorite actvity? play with my Legos
Favorite video game? Lego Harry Potter
Best Friend? Gabe
Favorite Subject in school? playing at recess and doing homework
Favorite Primary song? A Child's Prayer
Favorite candy? lollipops
What did you like about being 5? going to school
Favorite restaraunt? McDonalds
What do you want to learn this next year? karate
I also like to go camping. I also like to read the Magic Treehouse books with my mom.
Aidan is 3 ft, 7 in. tall and weighs 38 pounds as of August 17, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. good idea to document this stuff. I have never interviewed my kids with these kinds of questions.

    ReplyDelete