Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I want to see the sun!

Okay, so I make it a point to not complain too much about the weather. There isn't a thing I can do about it, so what good is it to complain? But I am going to allow myself a little break here and whine. I am tired of the rain, the cold, and the wind. I want to wear my cute new capri pants and dress the kids in their cute summer clothes. I am tired of having to wear jackets everywhere we go. I want to go outside without shivering, getting wet, and blowing away. I want to open up the windows and get rid of the staleness in the house. I want to finish my gardens and play on the new swingset and go on walks. Is that too much to ask? Really?

Maybe I'll move to Florida. They are already swimming in their pools now.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You have a BLOG!!!!!!! Now I can officially blog stalk you! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't believe how big your kids are. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I HEAR ya! I was thinking the exact same thing when I got up this morning!!! Uggg. I'm so tired of it and I have a million things that I want to do outside - it's just so yucky. --- I might just have to brave it anyway. Some things just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel I know we will move to Hawaii togeather! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete