Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eight Things

So, my friend Toni tagged me to do this, and I had time, so here it goes:

The rules: * Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Bed tonight
2. The pots and pans I am hoping I am getting for Mother's Day tomorrow
3. My flowers coming up and blooming
4. Summer
5. Aidan going to Kindergarten
6. Making our 1st million
7. Wyatt sleeping in a big boy bed
8. Putting together Liddy's room

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Laundry
2. Cleaned the house
3. Bought flowers at the nursery
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Took Aidan to preschool
6. Watched Aidan's friend Tyson
7. Watched Evita
8. Made "real" popcorn

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go on a Mediterrean cruise-just me and Jeremy
2. Hire a cook
3. Hire a housekeeper
4. Be on Dancing With The Stars
5. Go to the bathroom by myself
6. Have the perfect hair with little effort
7. Go the the Acadamy Awards
8. Meet Patrick Dempsey

Now, I am supposed to "tag" 8 people, but I don't know of 8 people's blogs-or 8 people who come to my blog, so I tag Rachel, Michele, Emily and Abbey for the blogs, and Julia and Amber for Facebook. Maybe I'll get Jeremy to do his another day.

2 comments:

  1. i;m glad you have a blog I had no idea, I assumed as much I think almost everyone has one these days, lydia is a doll and I love her name also, keep posting pictures of your babes! it's good to here from you. oh and daniel had his gall bladder out it's a lewis family problem so if Jeremy doesn't have his out yet keep watch!!! He is one of many in that family that now has his out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw your comment on Toni's blog and I totally hunted you down! Those kids are pretty dang cute!! I'm glad you have one of these - I love finding new people!! Mine's private, but I would LOVE to invite you - send me your email address. Mind is nickjenz@msn.com :)

    ReplyDelete