Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I love to decorate for Christmas! (I think it comes from my mom.) Our house was no exception this year! Our house. Jeremy takes such pride in putting up the lights. He did a fantastic job this year.
My Willow Tree Nativity. I got the creche this year for Christmas. I think the collection is completed. I just love my sweet little Nativity set. I always get excited thinking about setting it up every year.

I made this stocking board to display our cute stockings. Mom helped me make them last year from some fleece blankets we found for $5. I also have a matching tree skirt. They hold a lot of goodies! Santa has a hard time filling them up to the top!
And the grand finale of the tree! I really loved our tree this year. It managed to be both beautiful and fun at the same time! If only the kids would have kept their hands off of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment